Why Alternative Strategies?
- Our mediators are attorneys who were trained by large, sophisticated law firms and are therefore very detail-oriented.
- Although we are attorneys, our practice is limited to mediation. We do not take clients for advocacy or any other purposes.
- We have an excellent success rate. Most of our clients who pursue mediation complete the process and rarely if ever need to pursue post decree litigation.
- In our practice, we work collaboratively with the clients’ attorneys, financial advocates and therapists as needed or necessary in order to complete the process successfully.
- We look at each individual family’s needs to come up with a creative solution that may work for that particular family and may not work for any other family.